MVI Fund I was launched in 2016, the fund invests in profitable Nordic growth companies with sales between SEK 50–250m. MVI Fund II was launched in June 2020, and will continue the strategy of the first fund, but with more portfolio companies over its lifetime.
- MVI closed its first fund in the beginning of 2016, MVI Fund I. The fund made its first investment in February 2016. Three pump service companies were acquired in Sweden and Norway and formed Lakers Holding AB. Since then, the fund has made several acquisitions. LAKERS’ aim is to create a successful and leading group within the pump industry.
- In the beginning of 2017, MVI Fund I closed its second investment by acquiring companies within the safety and security sector and consolidating them into Pangolin AB. We have been acquiring add-ons continuously and the group today operates under the name of GREAT SECURITY with a combined revenue of SEK 600-700m.
- MVI Fund I closed its third investment in Art Clinic during February 2018. Art Clinic is one of the leading specialist care providers in Sweden in orthopaedics, spinal surgery and aesthethic as well as reconstructive surgery.
- During October 2018, MVI Fund I closed its fourth investment, the Norwegian fast-casual food chain concept LOS TACOS. The company is the leading chain within the segment in Norway.
- Since 2019, MVI has made three additional platform investments, which will be published on the website within soon.